It takes from four to five weeks to make dentures. It also depends on the material of the prosthesis.
- The patient comes to a consultation. Our doctor, on the basis of the condition of the tooth row of a particular patient, will propose a solution to produce dentures. There might be two variants: partial and complete dentures.
- Imprints are taken and sent to the lab. We have our own laboratory, so we offer a wide range of color choices.
- If it is necessary, you may need one or more visits (fitting), so that the final result meets your requirements and wishes.
- Finally, we will produce the final variant of prosthesis and give it to you.
This procedure is completely painless.
How are removable dentures fitted?
- Cream or gel - applied to the lower segments of the denture and then pressed firmly against the gingiva. This prevents food particles from getting under the denture.
- With special adhesive - used for fixation of removable dentures, where the adhesive acts as a cushioning gasket between the gingiva and the denture, and for temporary fixation of crowns or bridges in the home.
- With fixation strips - used in cases of bite problems. They are effective in cases where dentures are difficult to get used to.
- Using a special powder.
What are the types of removable dentures?
- AcryFree is the latest generation of removable dentures, which are made of an elastic material that feels like natural gum tissue. Special feature: fits tightly to the gingiva, no fixation gel is necessary.
- Plastic dentures - suitable for complete tooth loss in one or both jaws, highly wear-resistant.
- Clip dentures - fixed with clasps and attachments, using a metal frame, an arch with fasteners and anchors as a base. Distributes the load evenly between the gingival surface and the existing gums.
Our doctors have extensive experience in the fabrication of all types of prostheses, and during your consultation we will advise you on the most suitable option for your needs and capabilities.
How much are removable dentures cost?
|caries treatment (white composite filling according to the range)||from 2,290 CZK|
|root canal treatment (endodontics according to the number of canals)||from 2,830 CZK|
|ENTONOX (tomato gas) - treatment under entonox for 15 minutes||990 CZK|
|making of all-ceramic crown||from 9,900 CZK|
|making ceramic veneers||from 14,900 CZK|
|implant placement||from 18,500 CZK|
|microscope treatment (1 visit)||from 990 CZK|
|gentle tooth extraction||paid ZP|
|complicated tooth extraction||2,490 CZK|
|invisible braces||from 49,000 to 79,000 CZK|
|consultation with 3D design and treatment plan (in case of non-use of services)||4,800 CZK|
|scanning replacements||10,900 CZK|
|hybrid removable prosthesis with implant anchorage||from 33,000 CZK|
(*) price including VAT 21%